Other Languages/Text translated

زجر قویترین روح ها را بیدار میکند

Can you possibly provide a translation of this quote as well as an image file of the quote and its translation??

Dear CS,
The quote indicates that if someone suffered from a bad situation and he could tolerate the suffer, his soul would be trained and made flexible.
The literal translation would be:
'Suffer awakens the strongest souls.'
Hope this helps.
Sincerely, Mojtaba

Other Languages

Mojtaba Parsa

As you may know, Persian culture is one of the most ancient cultures in the world. This enormous volume of antiquity has always been affected by different cultures through the passage of history: National beliefs, language, religion, borders, etc. I can answer you about Persian culture before and after Islam - which is known as a milestone in Iranian history, and also about the various languages spoken by Iranians, and give you translations in today's Iran's official language, Farsi (Persian). I have a full access to Iranian books, scripts and antique artistic industries. For those of you who are interested in having a valuable Persian piece of text or art, this is the rightest place to be. Sincerely, Mojtaba

I am an Iranian and have studied general history about Iran. I am absolutely familiar with the culture and language of my own country.

My major is MBA.