Other Languages/Dessert

I'm terribly sorry, i just forgot to ask if you could perhaps include a Persian dessert too? That would be excellent!

Dear George,
I thought you were in Ireland. Now I see you live in London. As far as I know, there are many Iranian and Arabian shops in London where you could get anything you'll need.
By the way, traditionally, each dish is served with its certain dessert. Therefore, I would recommend you to first choose the dish you want to cook, and then to set a dessert for it.
Sincerely, Mojtaba

Other Languages

Mojtaba Parsa

As you may know, Persian culture is one of the most ancient cultures in the world. This enormous volume of antiquity has always been affected by different cultures through the passage of history: National beliefs, language, religion, borders, etc. I can answer you about Persian culture before and after Islam - which is known as a milestone in Iranian history, and also about the various languages spoken by Iranians, and give you translations in today's Iran's official language, Farsi (Persian). I have a full access to Iranian books, scripts and antique artistic industries. For those of you who are interested in having a valuable Persian piece of text or art, this is the rightest place to be. Sincerely, Mojtaba

I am an Iranian and have studied general history about Iran. I am absolutely familiar with the culture and language of my own country.

My major is MBA.