Other Languages/Help please :)

The translation of "Time is gold." In arabic, which ever form you think is most beautiful.. Also "My heavenly angel." Thank you!

Hello Katie,
The translation of "time is gold" in Arabic is "الوقت من ذهب". As for "My heavenly angel", it would be best translated as "ملاكي الرائع".
Hope this helps.
Be well.

Other Languages

Dina Khaled

I am Egyptian; Arabic is my mother tongue. I can answer any question about Arabic language including Fus-ha Arabic, Standard Arabic and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic. I can also answer questions about Arabic language grammar, as well as questions about Arabic < > English translation. I can answer questions about Egyptian culture and questions about English and Arabic linguistics and linguistics in general. I can answer most questions about Arabic literature and Egyptian History.

Egyptian Colloquial Arabic is my mother tongue. In addition, I have studied Arabic and English formally at University, as well as translation between them. I have worked on translation research projects, one of them is about problems of collocations in English - Arabic translation. Another one is about the translation of culture specific items in Arabic - English translation with reference to culture specific items in Taha Hussein's "The Days". I have a great deal of knowledge about Egyptian culture, literature and history, since I am Egyptian.

Graduate of Alexandria University, Faculty of Arts, English Department, Linguistics and Translation Section