Other Languages/Persian's Linguistic Issues
What are the most common mistakes that Persian speaking people make? For example, some English speakers have issues with its vs it's. Are there any such common mistakes in Persian?
I am very sorry for my late reply. I didn’t know that my AllExpert account had been reactivated.
I can think of these issues:
- Making plural following the Arabic grammar for the Persian words without Arabic origin
- Making plural of the words which are already plural
- Excessive, unnecessary use of bombastic words in wrong context and sense
- Misspelling since for one sound different letters can exist in the Persian alphabet
- Misspelling since some of the words borrowed from Arabic are not easy to pronounce for the Persian speakers; therefore, it is not obvious for them how they should be written
- Happens for very few words: writing and saying some words similar to the correct words but not exactly the same
There is a great book “غلط ننویسیم” “Ghalat nanevisim" = "not to write incorrectly" or "Let's Avoid Mistakes” by Abolhassan Najafi, where many of such instances are collected and explained.
Wish you all the best,