Other Languages/translation

روی سر عروس و داماد نقل ریختند
please translate it ino English.

Dear Dany,
روی سر عروس و داماد نقل ریختن is an act of celebrating and applauding the bride and groom during the wedding party, especially when they enter the party. "They poured Noghl on the bride and groom."
Sincerely, Mojtaba

Other Languages

Mojtaba Parsa

As you may know, Persian culture is one of the most ancient cultures in the world. This enormous volume of antiquity has always been affected by different cultures through the passage of history: National beliefs, language, religion, borders, etc. I can answer you about Persian culture before and after Islam - which is known as a milestone in Iranian history, and also about the various languages spoken by Iranians, and give you translations in today's Iran's official language, Farsi (Persian). I have a full access to Iranian books, scripts and antique artistic industries. For those of you who are interested in having a valuable Persian piece of text or art, this is the rightest place to be. Sincerely, Mojtaba

I am an Iranian and have studied general history about Iran. I am absolutely familiar with the culture and language of my own country.

My major is MBA.