Other Languages/Persian language question

Salam Mojtaba,
I have come across the following
.اگر جاهائرا که میخواهم ببینم دیدم که دیدم وگرنه انشا.الله سال اینده
The "di:dam ke di:dam" seems unusual. Could you please explain the meaning of this. And could you please also give me one or two more examples of instances where such a construction is commonly used in Persian.
Many thanks for your help!

Dear Tongren,
اگر جاهایی را که می‌خواهم ببینم دیدم که دیدم
The term 'دیدم که دیدم' points out that you expect your conditional situation to come true. I don't really know how English has a same structure for saying this. This is like: "If I can visit places where I want to visit, well, OK. Otherwise, maybe next year."
Other examples:
اگر این غذا را خوردی که خوردی. و گرنه باید تا صبح گرسنه بمانی.
If you eat the meal, well, it's ok. Otherwise you are going to spend the whole night hungry.
اگر امروز به من زنگ زد که زد. و گرنه فردا از او شکایت خواهم کرد.
If he calls me today, then OK. Otherwise I'll prosecute the case tomorrow.
He is going to call me today, or I'll prosecute him tomorrow.

Hope this helps,
Sincerely Mojtaba

Other Languages

Mojtaba Parsa

As you may know, Persian culture is one of the most ancient cultures in the world. This enormous volume of antiquity has always been affected by different cultures through the passage of history: National beliefs, language, religion, borders, etc. I can answer you about Persian culture before and after Islam - which is known as a milestone in Iranian history, and also about the various languages spoken by Iranians, and give you translations in today's Iran's official language, Farsi (Persian). I have a full access to Iranian books, scripts and antique artistic industries. For those of you who are interested in having a valuable Persian piece of text or art, this is the rightest place to be. Sincerely, Mojtaba

I am an Iranian and have studied general history about Iran. I am absolutely familiar with the culture and language of my own country.

My major is MBA.