PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/External Hard drive

Question
For my birthday i got an external hard drive i formatted it to my xbox once i was done doing things on my xbox with it i tried to format it back to my computer after some fuss it let me do it but once i did that the name was changed on it and the space on it went from 1.5TB to 845GB please help me to restore this to previous version thanks.

Answer
I'm sorry Tony, but I don't know about xbox hard drive formatting. Not sure if it is a standard (FAT32, NTFS) or something that is unique to xbox? You may have to research it yourself. Here is a good place to start: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/109396-13-format-jump-drive-xbox
If this shows how to format a jump drive for xbox it should be the same for an external drive.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Keith