PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/NO POST with 3 beeps after a cold boot.

Question
I've recently built a computer, and about a day after my build I've noticed when I go to boot it; it will beep 3 times(memory error).  It will do this indefinitely until I power it down.  I then need to use the switch on the power supply to turn it off until all LED's on the motherboard go out, then I turn it back on and the computer boots just fine. It also restarts fine, and on occasion will cold boot without the error. I am using the following hardware:

-PS 550W Rosewell Fortress Platinum
-Mobo Intel DZ77GAL-70K
-CPU i7 3370K
-RAM Black Mamba 2 x 8GB 1600
-OZ Agility 4 SSD

I've tried to flash the bios with multiple versions, I've also tried one stick of ram alternating between the 2. All settings are default no OC'ing.

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner. I went on vacation and forget to put that information on the website before I left.

Upon getting detailed specs for your motherboard, I noticed you actually posted on a different website as well and determined the problem was with your PSU. Glad you got it figured out. I will however put a little bit more information to your side for the warrantee problem. Given the power supply was the problem, but otherwise worked after the second boot, I would assume a capacitor in the power supply went bad. This would be an easy fix for anyone (given they know how not to electrocute themselves in the process), but assuming your particular unit, "the PSU was constructed of poorly made parts."

Take the above segment of text in the quotes and use that to help get your money back (or a swap at the least of a better PSU with good reviews/higher quality materials. The company will have to take it back given your situation).

Hope I was still of some help. Again, sorry for the long wait on the reply. Have a great day!  

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Flinix