PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Laptop won't boot

My laptop Does not show anything on Screen. It just automatically shuts off after 20 seconds (after a HDD and CD-Rom spin).

I turned on by removing the ram but it does not give any kind of beeps and this time also it automatically shuts off within 20sec.

I replaced ram but no change..
I tried to by inserting a bootable CD/USB but of no use.
I think it is to do something with BIOS CHIP?

I have a couple of ideas about this. I don't know if I totally understand when you say, "I turned on by removing the ram". If you are saying the machine will boot if you remove the RAM but will not with the RAM in place. The RAM is bad. If this is not what you mean, please try to clarify.
My second idea is about the BIOS. It is a valid point that a corrupt BIOS can cause all kinds of issues. If you can take the back covers off the laptop and see if you can see the CMOS battery (usually round and coin sized), you could try to take it out. This will reset the BIOS to the default settings. The process is basically as follows assuming you can see the battery.
With the system turned off and the laptop battery removed, take the CMOS battery out and leave it out for at least 10 minutes. Leave it out longer if it does not reset the BIOS.
These are the best ideas I have at the moment. Please get back with me if you make any progress or not.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Experienced in complete system builds where knowledge of kinds and types of motherboards, processors, and RAM have to be compatible. This includes intermediate knowledge of video card technologies and the troubleshooting and repair of problems associated with said hardware.

11 years experience as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction.

4 classes from a Networking degree. Mostly self-taught.