PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/low voltage warning on boot up

Question
Hi Mike...replaced the 2032 button battery with new one and still get the low voltage warning after re installing several times. I tested the new battery also to make sure it was good

thanks

Answer
Safe assumption you're talking about a desktop PC since those batteries are quite a challenge to replace in laptops.

Do you keep any USB devices plugged in during boot up? Such as charging a smartphone, etc? That issue is generally one of two things, either the computer power supply is under-powered or going bad, or the battery housing on the motherboard is loose and has lost full contact with the board. If the latter is the case then there's not much you can do.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Mike Rigsby