PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Need your important help

Question
Hi saleem good to see you here helping others. Well, I have a serious query that I am using desktop pc with configuration as motherboard model D865GBF, RAM DDR 2GB, HDD 40GB, OS Windows XP professional SP2. So, due to having a problem of slow speed I want to upgrade it but don't know how as you might knowing computer technicians sometimes make you fool and charge extra. Before come here for your important guidance I researched that I should upgrade RAM from 2GB to 4GB and HDD from 40GB to 500GB do not know which ram and which hdd is good. And after collecting some more money I think I should also replace motherboard from D865GBF to Dual core 2.8GH. Kindly guide me what exactly what should I do with my old but loveable desktop. Saleem, one of my friend purched samsung lcd monitor. While computing it is working good but when he use external tv tuner card to see cable the picture gives blur effects, means it is not cristal clear (cable come good). I think he needs to download samsung driver. Reply soon.

Answer
Dear Dheeraj,

There will be no point in upgrading your current machine.  These days we have compatible components to get things going. I would recommend you to buy new system and if you can use then you use your monitor and keyboard/mouse.

About using monitor as tv, it depends on your display card. The latest the better.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Saleem