PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/sticky keyboard

is there some kind of aerosol spray i can use to unstick a keyboard. some idiot -other than myself- spilled some fuit juice on my keyboard and now is hard to type anything

Generally abrasive cleaners and keyboards do not mix - if you cannot clean the keyboard reasonably with a lightly damped cloth, and given the relatively inexpensive nature of keyboards, I would probably just replace the device. The time involved in removing all of the keys, stripping the frame apart, and cleaning the entire thing is generally not worth it compared to the ~$20 to buy a new keyboard.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience