PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/computer freezes

QUESTION: I'm running a continuous burn-in test on my computer and during "MP symmetry" test for the CPU, the computer freezes up during "Cache Coherency" every time.
The test is on an ASRock motherboard N68c-S UCC with an new AMD Phenom II X6 and 4gig of RAM.
The reason for doing this test was because it would freeze for no reason at different time and during different actions and programs.
I'm using Eurosoft PC Check for the CPU test and the motherboard tested OK. Memory checked out over night with "Gold Memory"

ANSWER: Are you overclocking the CPU? Have you changed any settings in the BIOS? If not, I would say you have a CPU issue. If the information in this link is factual, anything failing under "MP symmetry" means the cores are not working right together. http://www.technibble.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36296

QUESTION: The CPU is running at default settings and the BIOS has been updated to it's latest.  
I had the problem with the original CPU, an AMD Athlon 34 3800+ which kept freezing at intermittent times and bought this new model CPU to replace it.
The motherboard would not cause any issue like this, right?? It did pass all burn-in tests.

Wow! It would almost have to be the motherboard if two different processors are giving the same errors.
I believe this would be one of those cases where I would consult Asrock tech support or their forum. Maybe others have had the same problem with that board. http://www.asrock.com/support/index.asp

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Experienced in complete system builds where knowledge of kinds and types of motherboards, processors, and RAM have to be compatible. This includes intermediate knowledge of video card technologies and the troubleshooting and repair of problems associated with said hardware.

11 years experience as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction.

4 classes from a Networking degree. Mostly self-taught.