PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/filtering out dust from computer fans

Deadmeat6969 wrote at 2013-07-09 14:54:38
Guys none of these solutions are a long term fix and there is the danger of damaging components!! The compressed air has a moisture problem , the filters they sell us do not work down to a certain size dust particle and if the mesh is too small then we sacrifice airflow and get overheating...Remember that dust is the primary cause of component failure especially in hot running components such as graphics cards...I have found a product that is coming soon and they have solved all of our dust related problems...We need a permanent fix without stripping cleaning and all the headache of damaging components...I have found the solution coming soon , do yourselves a favour and have a look!!

www.gamerz2.net  

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Flinix