PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Labtop Error

Hi Saleem

I just purchased a new Toshiba computer using Windows 8. This computer sometimes keeps wanting to restart it self. It says the error is a “system_service_exception”

Do you know what we can do to solve this problem?

If your curious to know what I look like you can visit http://tagged.com/sterlbo

Take Care

Dear Sterling,

It can very difficult to say what could be the reason for that error, however you might want to start your computer in safe mode and then check if you still get error. If you do then contact laptop manufacturer. And of no then edit startup tab of msconfig.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Support Engineer with years of on-site and on-call expertise in computer Hardware and OS related issues.

Familiar with Windows OS and fair experience in troubleshooting hardware and OS related issues.

Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking / A+ Online Certification from Comptia / ITIL v3 / MCITP Windows 2008 Server - Sever Administration

Appreciation from Allexperts users :)