PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Labtop Error

Question
Hi Saleem

I just purchased a new Toshiba computer using Windows 8. This computer sometimes keeps wanting to restart it self. It says the error is a “system_service_exception”

Do you know what we can do to solve this problem?

If your curious to know what I look like you can visit http://tagged.com/sterlbo

Take Care

Answer
Dear Sterling,

It can very difficult to say what could be the reason for that error, however you might want to start your computer in safe mode and then check if you still get error. If you do then contact laptop manufacturer. And of no then edit startup tab of msconfig.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Saleem