PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Digital/Analog

Hello Ricardo,

I am in now way computer/technology wise, so sorry for this basic question.

Do digital and analog technologies work together? For example, if I wanted to use something that runs completely digitally, like a computer, camera, video game console, whatever else and run it through an old CRT monitor, would that work?

Hi Jesse,

Analog and Digital worlds are basically not compatible. There should be an interface that may convert the Analog signal to Digital or Digital to Analog. Usually the interface is unidirectional, but there are cases where it is bidirectional.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Ricardo Agudelo

any question on networking area,specially if it`s about Windows based networks. Also, as we do some software and hardware testing here,we can provide some help on the PC problems and repair. In PC communications and Internet access and use. Electronic Engineer,Experience 18 years in telecommunications, control, computers and networks