PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/compatible motherboard with intel G840 processor

Question
hi,

i want to assembled a PC for commercial use and the uses is ( max 5Hours, HD movies, adope photoshop, tally, word excel data and internet uses).

i have select the intel processor G840 (3M cache, 2.80 Ghz) and for asus motherboard.

Please let us know for the above said uses which process + motherboard is best for me and of which product intel or asus ?

Answer
Dear Sukhvinder,

Always go for Intel chipset made by Intel.  It would also depend on your budject too. You also check out AMD too. I have been using AMD Phenom X4 with 16GB of memory on Asus chipset and am happy with the performance.

Hope this helps.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Saleem