PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/opinion on custom build pc

Question
Intel i5 3470 Processor
Corsair H80i CPU Liquid Cooler
ASRock Z77 Performance Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB DDR3 2133 Memory
Palit GT660Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCIE VGA Card
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Hard Disk
LiteOn 24X DVD Writer
Corsair C70 (White/Black/Military) Gaming Case
Corsair GS800v2 Power Supply

Total $2770

Intel i7 3770s Processor
Corsair H80i CPU Liquid Cooler
ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional Motherboard
Palit GT660Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCIE VGA Card
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Hard Disk
LiteOn 24X DVD Writer
Corsair GS800v2 Power Supply

Total $3220

QUESTIONS ON ALL EXPERTS

Hello! i am planning to build a custom pc for gaming and i was hoping if you could share your opinion whether the parts i've gathered below is sufficient enough for high end gaming at least for another 3 years or so? if you could rate by 10 how would you rate the machine based on the peripherals...

here are the details

Intel i7 3770s Processor
Corsair H80i CPU Liquid Cooler
Palit GT660Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCIE VGA Card
WD Caviar Blue 1TB Hard Disk
LiteOn 24X DVD Writer
Corsair GS800v2 Power Supply

i am also thinking of having dual graphic cards...
and also do you think i should add a soundcard such as "Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium" or an alternative such as the Razer surround driver is sufficient enough?

Thank you and looking forward for your reply

i am also considering Intel® Core™ i5-3470 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz) as i've read the i5 is the 2nd generation and much better performance for extreme gaming than the low end i7 processor, how far is this true?

Answer
Instead of assuming you have checked compatibility of components, I will just mention a few things to make sure of.
Processor- Socket type is what you are looking for. They have to match or it will not work.
Memory- Speed (ie. DDR3 2133) and max amount per slot
Hard Disk will be mostly standard
Video Cards and Sound Cards are the same way.

Everything looks great and I am envious that you will have a machine like that. The liquid cooler is not necessary unless you plan to overclock. If you want to overclock I would go AMD. They are made for it.
You will need dual graphic cards for most games that are coming out now. The addition of a sound card will only help performance and is worth the money. I really don't have a preference when it comes to brand because I have always use a SoundBlaster card.
Let me know how it goes.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Keith