PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/32GB sd card

Question
i have a 32GB micro sd card and i went to format it in win7 for my Andriod tablet.

I have 3 fat types to pick from
FAT
exFAT
NTFS

and I can pick cluster size to.

I did not know what to do?

Answer
Generally speaking FAT will be the most compatible choice, although this will limit you to individual file sizes of 4GB (this is not normally a problem, unless you're trying to share a single very large file). NTFS and exFAT are Microsoft file systems, which while perfectly compatible with Windows, will be incompatible with many other devices.

There are third-party software packages for Android that will allow NTFS and exFAT to be read, but in general I would still suggest FAT unless you need support for very large files.

Leave cluster size at its default.

-bob  

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Bobbert