PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/32GB sd card

i have a 32GB micro sd card and i went to format it in win7 for my Andriod tablet.

I have 3 fat types to pick from

and I can pick cluster size to.

I did not know what to do?

Generally speaking FAT will be the most compatible choice, although this will limit you to individual file sizes of 4GB (this is not normally a problem, unless you're trying to share a single very large file). NTFS and exFAT are Microsoft file systems, which while perfectly compatible with Windows, will be incompatible with many other devices.

There are third-party software packages for Android that will allow NTFS and exFAT to be read, but in general I would still suggest FAT unless you need support for very large files.

Leave cluster size at its default.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience