PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/CVD Custom Video Display

Question
I have a question, the other day a friend of mine gave me a big computer with an integrated video display, manufactured by CVD. I tried to turn it on but I couldnt, so i opened it switched the power cables on the motherboard because the power switch went to a A/C adapter hole, and switched it with the reset button. now it turned on, it haves windows XP and its touch screen, Went to the settings and it doesnt say the display adapter information. I was wondering has anyone ever seen something like this, it looks like part of a machine that they use in hospitals and the likes... Im gonna take some pictures later, but what do I have in my hands?

Answer
Interesting.

Well, I can give a little information but the 'Custom' part of that description is literal so I have no idea what it was designed for. Apparently CVD designed and built custom made computers for various purposes back in the early 2000s, like 2004.

Their site, such as it is, is here: http://cvdinc.blogspot.com/

Best guess, probably some sort of unit for a Doctors office or something. You might be able to get an idea of what it was for from the machine itself. Like the PC Name, or perhaps My Documents, or any files that might still be on it.

Kind of cool find there though. I'd find some sort of use for it just because it's unique.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Mike Rigsby