PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Sound problem

Question
Good day,
       I have a desktop with intel motherboard and i3 processor. I have realtek on board sound system. For last few days all the sounds are coming with some scratching noise present. The speakers are producing a sound like we hear on a radio when nothing's on(background noise?). When I run a game the sound gets worse and goes off completely after some time.It appears after some time the game is turned off but even then it's scratchy. My graphics card is Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti. I did test the machine with other speakers but the problem persists.

Answer
Sounds like a loose connection or electrical interference. Lots of times it will show up on the speakers first. Have you tried plugging the machine into a different wall outlet to see if the problem persists? This will rule out electrical and allow you to try and find out what is wrong with the onboard sound chip. If it is that, you can always use a sound card to maybe get around he problem.  

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Keith