PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Sound trouble

Good day,
       I have a desktop with intel motherboard and i3 processor. I have realtek on board sound system. For last few days all the sounds are coming with some scratching noise present. The speakers are producing a sound like we hear on a radio when nothing's on(background noise?). When I run a game the sound gets worse and goes off completely after some time.It appears after some time the game is turned off but even then it's scratchy. My graphics card is Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti. I did test the machine with other speakers but the problem persists.

Hello Sumeet. I had a friend with this exact issue. The audio processor chip is going bad and/or the south bridge of the computer's motherboard is going bad. IF it is only the onboard audio chip, you can bypass the hardware and use a PCI sound card and enjoy sound with no scratchy noise.

If it is the south bridge controller, you will need to have the board replaced.

Have a great day!

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

I can answer most No POST problems, compatibility between parts, upgrade options, troubleshooting, etc. Before you ask me a question, please do some research. I do not give PC speed reviews for video games.

Many, many years of experience working with the hardware components of many types of computers including desktops, laptops, kiosk computers, and even running Windows 3.1, 95, and 98 on the PSP (Sony PlayStation Portable). I've replaced capacitors on desktop motherboards making them working like new again with a high success rate. This is my hobby/job every day.

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology