PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Cash

I have an intell Core i3-2130 Single Core CPU.

I just ran the free program CPU-Z and under CPU it gives me the specs for the CPU.

I understand L1 Cash is fast memory on the CPU and L2 is fast memory on the CPU and so on.

But it says this

L1 Data 32kB 8 way.
does this mean the L1 Cash can get and give Data in 8 Bits?

Then it says L1 INST. 32kB 8 way.
what is this?

Then it give L2 256kB 8 way but does not give the L3 INST. why?

Please tell me each thing I have read all about Cash thanks for your time.

I will be totally honest and tell you I really don't know the answers to your questions. I can give you a couple of links to like information but I don't think the answers to your questions are there. You are probably going to have to look into CPU architecture (which, to a certain extent because of patents and legal stuff, are kept secret).
The specs you are asking about are things that I have never looked at when troubleshooting, repairing, and building computers. The only way I have ever considered cache in buying a CPU is cache size. This link probably has the most info on it: http://www.7-cpu.com/cpu/SandyBridge.html

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Experienced in complete system builds where knowledge of kinds and types of motherboards, processors, and RAM have to be compatible. This includes intermediate knowledge of video card technologies and the troubleshooting and repair of problems associated with said hardware.

11 years experience as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction.

4 classes from a Networking degree. Mostly self-taught.