PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Netbook memory

QUESTION: If my laptop says it supports ddr3 memory, can i get any type of ddr3

ANSWER: Dear Droa

There are different speeds which have to be taken into consideration before making a decision to buy. Best way to find out about compatibility would to visit your laptop's manufacture's support site to see its specifications. Post that you might want to buy.

You might want to let me know the make and model of your laptop so that I could look up for you.

QUESTION: acer aspire one D270-26ckk and I want 4gb ram.

Hi Droa

I have found that your laptop supports DDR3 SDRAM 1066 MHz Memory module. If incase want to upgrade then you might want to go through below link

If in-case you have any questions then please reach out to Acer Sales team

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Support Engineer with years of on-site and on-call expertise in computer Hardware and OS related issues.

Familiar with Windows OS and fair experience in troubleshooting hardware and OS related issues.

Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking / A+ Online Certification from Comptia / ITIL v3 / MCITP Windows 2008 Server - Sever Administration

Appreciation from Allexperts users :)