PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/why exhaust fan swings fastly and computer restarts repeatedly

Question
I have a "compaq" cpu and monitor of HP.I have been using it since 5 years without any hard and soft problems. Actually, I face a problem in my cpu these days.When I switch on the button of cpu,sometimes (not always) exhaust fan swings fast in loud sound(more than normal)and cpu starts to reboot repeatedly.I have to switch off the cpu forcefully.Sometimes this rebooting starts in middle of the working on desktop make irritation and loss of work done.
I supply the current to cpu and monitor through "INTEX" UPS.
Kindly, solve this troubleshoot.
Thanks.

Answer
It sounds like it could be a power issue. I'm not sure of the measurements in your country, but you need to make sure the proper amount of power is being put to the computer from the UPS or other power supply. With the symptoms you are having it could be too much or too little power.
If the PC is getting the proper amount of power, then I would look at temperatures. Is it in a hot place or hot part of the room (placement even in hot climates is key)? Are all vents open and free of dust or obstruction? Overheating will make a system reboot. Get back with me with answers for clarification.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Keith