PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/PopUp Blocker

Question
I have FireFox 3.1 and Win7 64 Bit.

No Matter what website I am on even this one I get PopUps and it even takes me to another web page.

I am always closing Tabs to get back to the Page I was on.

And I get Ads telling me  Video is Ready to download and I know this is not real.

Then I get PopUps telling me to get a free virus scan.

So I go to Options then Cotent then check that I have a check in PopUp Blocker.

Then I ran Mail Ware Bytes and it found 60 objects and I got rid of them.

It still happens?

Answer
Long story short, you have to reinstall your computer's operating system to get rid of the virus completely. It sounds like you have a Trojan horse virus in your computer and no anti-virus is going to get rid of it.

Hope you get it all good to go without too much trouble, have a great day!  

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Flinix