PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Graphics Card

Hello I been wanting to get a new graphics card but I'm afraid the card won't go into the graphics card. I want to get an EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti Superclock w/G-SYNC Support 2GB GDDR5 128bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMI, DP 1.2 Graphics Card and my motherboard is a GA-78LMT-USB3. Will that graphic card go in the motherboard

It'll work as long as it will physically fit. The video card is PCI-Express 3.0 x16 and the motherboard PCI-Express slot is 2.0 x16 but video cards are backwards compatible, so it'll work.

I've had cards a few times that wouldn't physically fit though, so make sure it will fit in the slot and line up properly with the case openings.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Mike Rigsby

Areas of expertise: PC Hardware, Peripherals, Barcode Scanners, Printers, and Applications, Networking, Microsoft Applications. I am good at researching issues and have a lot of contacts in the IT industry. So, if I can't directly answer a question I can likely find the answer. Areas I won't be much help in: Apple Computers, Linux, older Networking technologies like Token Ring, or Thick/Thinnet.

I'm currently a Network Administrator for a contract circuit board manufacturer in Oregon, USA. I've been working on PCs from a hobby standpoint for better than 25 years. I've been doing it professionally for 4+ years.

A+ Certification, Network + Certification, MCP, MCDST, MCITP