PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/ram

Question
I have a website and when I go to the control panel to create a new post I press Update / Save and it takes a looong time to finish updating using my computer. When I use another computer it happens much faster. Is that an issue with Ram or speed? What can I do to speed my computer when updating posts? By the way my computer is great for surfing the web.

Answer
Since the website is on the web but you also say, "my computer is great for surfing the web", it sounds like your upload speed is slow. Posting something on a website is uploading while surfing is mostly downloading. What browser are you using and what kind of internet?

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Keith