PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/clean computer of clutter

HI Saleem:  i want to clean my computer of background stuff. If you go on the internet there is so many programs trying to convince they are the best. I want a program that does not mess up my computer and erase important stuff but makes my computer faster. i have windows 7 and a gateway computer. thank you

Hi Jerome

I am not pretty sure what does "background stuff" you are referring to. I believe you are talking about any lingering processes.

If the above is not true, then you may use CCleaner for keeping your system tidy. Its one of the best available in the market. It takes care of not just cache data but scan computer's registry for orphan links, to name a few.

If you are talking about security, then please go for Norton security software.

Hope this helps.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Support Engineer with years of on-site and on-call expertise in computer Hardware and OS related issues.

Familiar with Windows OS and fair experience in troubleshooting hardware and OS related issues.

Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking / A+ Online Certification from Comptia / ITIL v3 / MCITP Windows 2008 Server - Sever Administration

Appreciation from Allexperts users :)