PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Compaq D510 SFF

Question
Salim Bhai ,
Assalam o Alikum, I hope you are fine. Saleem bhai one of my motherboard ic or mosfet of 8 legs (very tiny) near RAM Slot is making a display but the display becomes blurred after 1 hour. In that process, my monitor flickers the screen also.
When motherboard repair man check the mosfet or ic near ram slot the measurements were coming correct, so he was not convinced and said the problem could be due to RAM.But my RAM is working correct as i tell you when i took ear bud , applied perfume and rubbed the three ics near RAM slot. All problems was gone and speed was excellent.Would this faulty ic or mosfet could damage my RAM and my monitor ?
Please advise me and help what should i do ?? Please saleem bhai this is very important for me

Kindly

Bilal

Answer
Walaikum As'Salaam Bilal bhai,

Allhumdulillah, am fine. Hope you are fine too. As long as the issue is coming back, you shouldn't be worried. However if you like to do a check on the components, get it checked by chip level service engineer rather than card level engineers.

Chip level engineers would be able to isolate the issue to a single component if its faulty or its near its death.

Hope this helps.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Saleem