PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/BIOS Password

I bought a Dell latitude e4300, and it's locked with a BIOS password even I tried putting a Hiren Boot CD but when I press f12 for boot options it asks for BIOS password! is there any way that can help me get in and unlock my laptop please?? Help me Please!?

As'Salaam O Alaikum Farzad

As this is a laptop, our options are very limited. I couldnt find much information about it. However, you may flash BIOS by using below link.

Hope this helps. I am sorry for not being of much help here.

As'Salaam O Alaikum Farzad

You will have to download the BIOS file and burn it on a bootable disc and update it. I know its a lengthy process but thats the only solution apart from taking your laptop apart and reset it manually.

Hope this helps.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Support Engineer with years of on-site and on-call expertise in computer Hardware and OS related issues.

Familiar with Windows OS and fair experience in troubleshooting hardware and OS related issues.

Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking / A+ Online Certification from Comptia / ITIL v3 / MCITP Windows 2008 Server - Sever Administration

Appreciation from Allexperts users :)