PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/owner manual

Where can I buy or download an owners manual for ASUS Saber tooth 990 fx motherboard?

No need to purchase; Asus manuals can be downloaded from the Asus website. Select whichever language you need from their available offerings: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_990FX/HelpDesk_Manual/

If that doesn't correspond exactly with your model, simply locate the Asus product page for your specific model, select "Support" from it's product page, and then "Manual and Document" to locate the user's manual.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience