PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/changing screen color

hello Mike

I have an ASUS monitor. I want to change the screen color from white to something darker. Which of the buttons at the bottom right of the screen do I need to use?

I realize that the answer may vary from model to model, but I can give you the model number. It is VW193.

Thanks for your help.

Honest anser, I have no idea. I'm really not even quite sure what you're asking. If you're just talking about turning down the brightness then I'm sure it's one of those buttons.

There's several different models of VW193 so your best bet is to check out the manual for the specific one that you have.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Mike Rigsby

Areas of expertise: PC Hardware, Peripherals, Barcode Scanners, Printers, and Applications, Networking, Microsoft Applications. I am good at researching issues and have a lot of contacts in the IT industry. So, if I can't directly answer a question I can likely find the answer. Areas I won't be much help in: Apple Computers, Linux, older Networking technologies like Token Ring, or Thick/Thinnet.

I'm currently a Network Administrator for a contract circuit board manufacturer in Oregon, USA. I've been working on PCs from a hobby standpoint for better than 25 years. I've been doing it professionally for 4+ years.

A+ Certification, Network + Certification, MCP, MCDST, MCITP