PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Have to push F 1 to get to desk top screen

When I turn on my computer in Windows 7 I get this screen. and have to push F-1 to get to the desk top.
1.0.10 How do I correct this problem

Main processor AMD Sempron Processor LE 1300
Memory Testing 2030592 OK
64 shared memory(Installed Memory 2097152K

Sata 0 WDC WD1600AAJS-75PSAO  05.06H05
Sata 1 PBDS DVD/RW DH 16W1S2D14
Sata 2 None
Sata 3 None

Diskette  drive O seek failure

Strike F1 to reboot
F2 for setup utility

I had already went to System Properties then to Start and Recovery and time to display list of operations system and set it to zero and it didn't work so it must be set in the Bios

"Diskette" refers to floppy drive. Check your BIOS settings to see if there is a floppy drive setting. Change it to "none". That should be all you need to do.

If your BIOS has no options relating to diskette drive, the BIOS could be referring to SATA 0 as the same name as diskette 0. In this case, SATA 0 is your have drive and therefore could be going bad.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

I can answer most No POST problems, compatibility between parts, upgrade options, troubleshooting, etc. Before you ask me a question, please do some research. I do not give PC speed reviews for video games.

Many, many years of experience working with the hardware components of many types of computers including desktops, laptops, kiosk computers, and even running Windows 3.1, 95, and 98 on the PSP (Sony PlayStation Portable). I've replaced capacitors on desktop motherboards making them working like new again with a high success rate. This is my hobby/job every day.

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology