PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/help with issue

issue here
issue here  
see pic,all of sudden this happen,can someone please help me solve this,newbie so please step by step help,10 points best answer,please help

Hello Matt. The key error message in that picture is "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME". In short, that means the hard drive is bad. To fix your computer, you will need to acquire a new hard drive, install it in place of the old one, reinstall an operating system and then add all your programs and documents after installation is complete. If you have the original restore CD(s)/DVD(s) for that computer, I would recommend using that as it will contain all the drivers for your computer without any further hassles after installing the operating system.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

I can answer most No POST problems, compatibility between parts, upgrade options, troubleshooting, etc. Before you ask me a question, please do some research. I do not give PC speed reviews for video games.

Many, many years of experience working with the hardware components of many types of computers including desktops, laptops, kiosk computers, and even running Windows 3.1, 95, and 98 on the PSP (Sony PlayStation Portable). I've replaced capacitors on desktop motherboards making them working like new again with a high success rate. This is my hobby/job every day.

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology