PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Keys stopped working

Hi Saleem,
I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide some input for a problem I have with my laptop (Windows 7). The "soft thing" in the "H" key came loose, so I used a bit of glue to glue it back on to my keyboard. But then, five keys stopped working: the left Alt key, "Q," "S," "D," and "G." The "h" is still working. I scraped off the glue, but it does not help. What is wrong, and how can it be fixed? I know never to get any glue onto my keyboard again. Thank you in advance!

Dear Shirley

I am suspecting that glue's strong content might have affected circuit. I would recommend you to take your laptop to technician to get the circuit checked or replaced as there is nothing much you can do about it.

If laptop is still under warranty, then please contact your laptop's manufacturer.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Support Engineer with years of on-site and on-call expertise in computer Hardware and OS related issues.

Familiar with Windows OS and fair experience in troubleshooting hardware and OS related issues.

Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking / A+ Online Certification from Comptia / ITIL v3 / MCITP Windows 2008 Server - Sever Administration

Appreciation from Allexperts users :)