PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Watching tv programs on smartphone device.

Question
Dear Flinix

Is it possible to watch tv programs on smartphone device by interfacing with Wireless external tv tuner device?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
There is one program that I've seen that works only on a Windows platform at the time I've seen it, but it was a program that could wirelessly use a DVR and TV cable box programming without using the TV. That program was called Slingbox. It would only work if you had the service for DirecTV. I do not think there are any similar services.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Flinix