PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Watching tv programs on smartphone device.

Dear Flinix

Is it possible to watch tv programs on smartphone device by interfacing with Wireless external tv tuner device?.

There is one program that I've seen that works only on a Windows platform at the time I've seen it, but it was a program that could wirelessly use a DVR and TV cable box programming without using the TV. That program was called Slingbox. It would only work if you had the service for DirecTV. I do not think there are any similar services.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

I can answer most No POST problems, compatibility between parts, upgrade options, troubleshooting, etc. Before you ask me a question, please do some research. I do not give PC speed reviews for video games.

Many, many years of experience working with the hardware components of many types of computers including desktops, laptops, kiosk computers, and even running Windows 3.1, 95, and 98 on the PSP (Sony PlayStation Portable). I've replaced capacitors on desktop motherboards making them working like new again with a high success rate. This is my hobby/job every day.

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology