PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Compatibility of RAM on Motherboard

Question
Can this RAM model "Kingston HyperX FURY Memory DDR3 8 GB PC (HX318C10F/8)" be installed on the motherboard model "Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-S1 Motherboard"? Please note that there will be no other RAM module in the slots.

Answer
Yes it should work - the motherboard specifies DDR3 and the Kingston memory you have described is DDR3, and of a appropriate size for the system (the board lists up to 16GB per DIMM as being supported). If you are using a 32-bit operating system it will not likely be compatible with all 8GB of RAM (that is, only around 4GB will be "seen" by the operating system, but the machine will still work) but otherwise there is no problem to anticipate with this configuration.

-bob

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Bobbert