PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Memory

Question
I have a Del Desktop PC and it has an i3 Intel 64 Bit CPU.
I have DDR3 1600MHz and I am going to Ad More.

I can not call Dell for any Q/As I may have on my System because it is 3 Years Old.

So I Ran Speccy Free to get more Info on my DDR3 I have installed.

And it gives a good readout of everything.

But after it gives the readout of the DDR3 installed and the speed and all of that is says    DRAM FREQ.    and gives me this.

I thought all DIMMs are   SDRAM   memory not   DRAM  memory>

Can you help?

Answer
Hi Bob

Hope you are doing well. Double data rate (DDR) synchronous dynamic random-access memory (DDR SDRAM) is a class of memory integrated circuits used in computers. DDR SDRAM, also called DDR1 SDRAM, has been superseded by DDR2 SDRAM, DDR3 SDRAM and DDR4 SDRAM.

You can get more details on wikipedia link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDR_SDRAM

Hope this helps.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Saleem