PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/Regarding Motherboard Issue

Hi there,
I am Anish from Delhi India,Sir I have one issue in own lap top-(HP Pavilion),and not working as well.main issue is when plugged in charger on my laptop,not charging show,and also not power on when press the power button.so i tried to repaire but not well,so please tell me any tips about motherboard repaire.thats could solved this issue,,

thanks & regard

If you are not getting any power at all, what leads you to think it is the motherboard? Sometimes it is the power cord or power supply. As far as repairing a laptop motherboard. Repairing any motherboard is a tedious process because it would involve finding the problem with the exact circuit and soldering it back together.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Experienced in complete system builds where knowledge of kinds and types of motherboards, processors, and RAM have to be compatible. This includes intermediate knowledge of video card technologies and the troubleshooting and repair of problems associated with said hardware.

11 years experience as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction.

4 classes from a Networking degree. Mostly self-taught.