PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/my fan problem in over heating

Question
hello dear

I m asking about my fan and processor heating after running up my computer with 20 min , it made noise sound from fan , I had opened my computer hardware and find the processor fan and vent have lot of dust , I clean them wholly , then try again the problem remain the same , after checking lot of information in the internet also some you tube videos , I found a solution about processor power management adjustment

I m asking you how can I adjust my computer power managment for improving my fan processor without heating up ? does this may the reason for heating

I adjusted it in balanced performance
minimum processor 5%
maximum processor 75 /5'
cooling policy plug = active
         battery = passive

is this values is good ?

I have sony vaio Eseries VPCEA42EA , WINDOWS 10

please adivse

Answer
I have never fixed cpu heat problems with power adjustment. In a desktop i would just add more fans. In a laptop there are usually only one or two fans. Make sure all are running. To make sure it is a temp problem, put a fan blowing on it and obtain some software that will tell the temps and get back with me with the temps  

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Keith