PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM/overheating processor

hello dear

I m asking about my fan and processor heating after running up my computer with 20 min , it made noise sound from fan , I had opened my computer hardware and find the processor fan and vent have lot of dust , I clean them wholly , then try again the problem remain the same , after checking lot of information in the internet also some you tube videos , I found a solution about processor power management adjustment

I m asking you how can I adjust my computer power managment for improving my fan processor without heating up ? does this may the reason for heating

I adjusted it in balanced performance
minimum processor 5%
maximum processor 75 /5'
cooling policy plug = active
         battery = passive

is this values is good ?

I have sony vaio Eseries VPCEA42EA , WINDOWS 10

please adivse

Hi Ah

Firstly, reducing power consumption of processor will degrade its speed. Second, we should be looking at solving the underlying exhaust issue.

I would recommend you check if CPU fan or exhaust fans in chassis are in working condition. If not, then get them replaced.

Additionally, between CPU fan unit and processor, will be a paste which must be present to transfer the heat from processor to cooling unit above it. Ensure that is in place as well.

I would strongly recommend you to take help of a technician.

PC hardware--CPU & Motherboard & RAM

Support Engineer with years of on-site and on-call expertise in computer Hardware and OS related issues.

Familiar with Windows OS and fair experience in troubleshooting hardware and OS related issues.

Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking / A+ Online Certification from Comptia / ITIL v3 / MCITP Windows 2008 Server - Sever Administration

Appreciation from Allexperts users :)