PHP5/php string function

Hello sir,
Please clarify me the difference between implode and join in php string function. Thanks in advance

Hello Welgin,
         Implode is an Alias of Join Function and Join is an Alias of Implode Function.
Both are same. Some benchmarking results shows that both have same speed of execution. Hence, you can go with any of the functions (either Join or Implode).

If there is any thing you need to clarify with me, please don't hesitate to write back.

Have a greay day and all the very best !

Vimal Abraham

I can be able to solve PHP, MySQL and Web Hosting (Linux) related issues that may include cPanel/WHM.

I have worked under various domains of web development including file sharing, social community, wallpaper management, image hosting, web hosting automation, shopping cart and payment gateway integration. My active portfolios include,

I have completed Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.

Have a Total of nine certificates in Inter and Intra College Competitions that includes technical quiz, program debugging and paper presentation (State Level).