Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Spirit Animals?

Leomaster wrote at 2009-03-31 11:37:34
my animal happens to be a lion and i never really actually looked for him just came to me one day and i recognized what he was and who he belonged to

ShamanicEntity wrote at 2015-01-20 09:21:05
I just meditated and my animals came to me In a dream...mountain lion and the bluejay  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science