Pagan/Wiccan Religion/My Animal Totem

to ride on horseback wrote at 2010-01-08 15:39:17
It also depends if you are looking for your Totem Animal under which you were born. Any Animal that has ever crossed your path, looked at you or comes to you in a dream more than ones is considered to be an Totem/power Animal.For example I was born under the Raven that makes him my Totem Animal by birth. My Power Animal is the black wolf, Red Eagle and the Badger.  

Liz wrote at 2013-01-03 22:45:37
There is an old legend that says orcas came from wolves.  It is interesting that both of these animal are calling to you.  This is a connection I recommend you investigate, as it may be pertinent to your particular story.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth