Pagan/Wiccan Religion/My Animal Totem

to ride on horseback wrote at 2010-01-08 15:39:17
It also depends if you are looking for your Totem Animal under which you were born. Any Animal that has ever crossed your path, looked at you or comes to you in a dream more than ones is considered to be an Totem/power Animal.For example I was born under the Raven that makes him my Totem Animal by birth. My Power Animal is the black wolf, Red Eagle and the Badger.  

Liz wrote at 2013-01-03 22:45:37
There is an old legend that says orcas came from wolves.  It is interesting that both of these animal are calling to you.  This is a connection I recommend you investigate, as it may be pertinent to your particular story.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science