Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Wolf spirits

Moon Dancer wrote at 2015-06-18 22:37:20
You should look up Therianthropy. I myself am a wolf therian, so is my mate. We are alphas of a pack full of other wolf therians. I'm sure that if you look it up and research it, you'll find all the answers you're looking for. Also, meditation help too.

Alpha Spirit wrote at 2015-07-30 12:52:19
If you are believing or feeling that you are a wolf you may be a Pagan/Wiccan Therian. Therianthropy is a feeling or belief that your spirit is intertwined of a spirit animal.The most common is a wolf. My theory is that maybe if you feel that you are a wolf, or seeing a wolf he may be  guide or spirit watching over you. Based on the description of wolf types in the first answer, the type of wolf you see Example my therian type is a white wolf. In therianthropy my spirit is intertwined with the white wolf, which means also in wiccan beliefs the wolf is yang, a female (which is true.The spirit wolf I see while meditating is female.) and is negative.I think this is a connection in therian and wiccan beliefs.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science