Pagan/Wiccan Religion/source of power

trae wrote at 2011-10-23 22:17:26
ah so you want to explore wicca well you got most of it right but don't forget their are also spirits let alone demons and also their are angels but it mostly revolves around the basic elements now since you have just started out you will have to choose one of the four basic elements eather fire water earth or wind when you get higher up in your discovery of wicca you will be faced with the decision of the four master elements life death spirit and well since i am of this religion i can not give you the last of the cardinal elements nor will i give the exact names of the spirits you must follow but if you are true in your ways to discovering the un-told riches of knowledge and help you can give people thin measeg me at traesamson@yahoo.com

Steve wrote at 2013-11-27 04:36:33
Hi Yemaya, I belive the expert advice you got to be true also, there are demons who we best to avoid, Orthodox Christianity is the true source of life, the Greek and Russians etc, England was an Orthodox country until  the 10 century then the Romans drove us out

Steve wrote at 2013-11-27 04:37:08

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Yemaya Olokun