Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Uriel

Amber wrote at 2014-01-15 23:54:24
From what I know of Uriel, his planet is Uranus, his element is fire (I think, it could be air but I've mostly heard of fire). Also I know for certain he's the Angel of Aquarius if that's relevant to your needs so his day would also be Saturday.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science