Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Recurring starling visitor

marta wrote at 2013-03-28 00:55:23
Thank you so much for the beautiful insights.  I was visited today by a very large and loud flock of starlings and they were looking in my direction. This has never, ever happened. My crows always come and they do bring me messages of people passing. I am going thru a difficut time and was most grateful to know spirit graced and blessed me today.  I am glad that at least I knew it was not a physical Coincidence.  

Christiane wrote at 2015-02-22 14:03:02
For people new to paganism in general, Silver RavenWolf's American Folk Magic book is the best place to start. It gets down to basics of the early pagans and healers that came over from Bavaria and other parts of Europe. I had many questions as to why I was gaining knowledge in things I shouldn't naturally know and that book really helped me out. The irony, I've owned it for about 15 years and just NOW needed it lol!

I myself just had an experience with starlings today. I was saying my bedroom and the upstairs of my house b/c some weird things have been going on. As the sage was burning from my small cauldron, placed near the west window of my room, a group of about 10-15 starlings flew over and landed on the power lines, looking in my window. I said hello to them and asked what they were up to. They just chirped and looked, sat there for a few minutes and then flew away as a group. If they do mean that better times are coming, then I'll take that omen. My hubby lost his job last month and it's been hard going with him finding a job. Yes it's only been a month, but in PA our job situation is iffy. So hey, bring it on little starlings! We could use some good news! And as I'm typing this, 2 of them are sitting on the lines having a conversation with each other lol!  

Christiane wrote at 2015-02-22 14:03:07

Annette wrote at 2015-03-12 19:45:38
Thank you so much for answering this question on-line.  I just found a Starling in my room and can't see how it got there, however, I was able to free the Starling without injury.  I too, read that a bird in your home can mean death so your clarification is invaluable and encouraging.  Interestingly enough, I am on a definite journey of spiritual growth and positive change.  Blessings and Love  - Annette

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP