Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Sleep Paralysis

truth seeker wrote at 2012-12-21 21:25:07
If your husband truly wishes for these occurences to stop:

It's simple: but it requires some effort on his part. First, he must accept the POSSIBILITY that Jesus Christ is the son of God who died for our sins. (If he can not accept this as a possibility then these occurences will NEVER stop)

If he accepts that this is a possibility, then the next step is to simply say (whether out loud or in his head) Jesus, if you are the son of God, I ask that you protect me, just for tonight... before he lies down for sleep ( He can also use this by thinking these words during the middle of an attack)... After using this tactic the occurence will stop much sooner then usual, but here's the catch, if he does not eventually ACCEPT that Jesus Christ is Lord, and only uses this as a weapon for stopping the experience, it will no longer work... Perhaps your husband is a very strong man with a very strong will... and it's taking these drastic occurences to turn him toward God... there's the knowledge that you seek, will he have the strength to follow it? I hope that he does. I hope that you two (when you are both spiritually ready) visit an Orthodox Christian Church and ask all questions that come to your mind

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP